Ingredients for 4 person:
- 250g of orecchiette Filotea
- 1 bunch of green broccoli
- 1 onion
- 100g of bacon, cut into cubes (alternatively guanciale)
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Parmigiano reggiano or pecorino cheese
First you have to wash the green broccoli and put in a plenty of not salted boiling water. Drain it “al dente” and cut them in small pieces.
In a wok (a round-bottomed cooking vessel) slowly heat the oil with the onions, then add the bacon and gently cook it until will become crispy.
Put the broccoli in the wok, add salt and pepper to taste and cook them for 3 minutes with a lid on.
Cook the orecchiette in plenty of salted boiling water, drain the pasta and toss it in the wok with the sauce for 1 minute.
Serve adding parmigiano reggiano cheese and enjoy!